DIRECTOR OF CULTIVATION/ FOLIUM FARMS
OWNER / OPERATOR OF THC GIRLS
Krysta Jones is the owner and operator of “The High Country Girls”, a forward-thinking modeling and promotion company based out of Denver, Colorado.
Her vision is simple: providing high-quality services that are aimed to ensure growth, profits and high branding standards for customers looking to enhance their businesses. With her expertise, Krysta provides various services, including model management, social media PR (Krysta is a talented social media manager and marketer), as well as live events and booth promotion work.
An experienced professional within the industry, Krysta is highly regarded for her project management skills, and she often helps customers create, coordinate and operate events, from start to finish, regardless of their scope. Whether it comes to arranging the concept for an event or sourcing the best models and photographers, Krysta aims to offer a full-rounded business consultation, not only valuing quality work, but also a quality experience.
In addition to her work with her consulting and model management, Krysta has been a grow l
- Director of Cultivation
- Daily operations
- Maintain compliance
The High Country Girls
- Manage models/hosts/promoters
- Host/ coordinate events
- Vendors negotiations
- Social media blast
- Grass roots marketing i.e. flyers, cold calling etc.
- Mass event invites
- Schedule, set up and coordinate video/ photo shoots
- Daily operations
- Process manager
- Grow lead
- Trim manager
- Foot work
- Social media promotions
- Mass invites
- Crew fire tracking
- Kept record of sales, prepared inventory of stock and ordered merchandise.
- Hired, trained, supervised and managed 4 to 6 employees and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Scheduled work hours, time cards and resolved conflicts.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store and operational integrity
- Obtained and received merchandise, totaled bills, accepted payments and made change for customers.
- Stocked shelves, counters and tables with merchandise.
- Set up advertising displays and arranged merchandise on counters and tables to promote sales.
- Answered customer questions concerning price and use.
- Totaled price and tax on merchandise purchased by customers using a cash register.
- Removed and recorded cash in register at end of shift.
Community College of Denver
Arvada West High School
High School Diploma